Blue Cheese-Stuffed Strawberries Recipe
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 3 ounces fat-free cream cheese
- 2 ounces crumbled blue cheese
- 16 fresh strawberries
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped pecans, toasted
- Place vinegar in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil; cook until liquid is reduced by half. Cool to room temperature.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Beat in blue cheese. Remove stems and scoop out centers from strawberries; fill each with about 2 teaspoons cheese mixture. Sprinkle pecans over filling, pressing lightly. Chill until serving. Drizzle with balsamic vinegar. Yield: 16 appetizers.