- 1 cup orange juice (fresh or frozen. you could also use orange juice concentrate for a stronger orange flavor)
- 1 cup heavy cream (you could also substitute melted/very soft vanilla ice cream)
- 3 tablespoons honey or agave nectar
- ¼ teaspoon orange extract
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a medium bowl, whisk all ingredients together.
- Pour mixture into popsicle molds. Let set for 30-60 minutes, then add popsicle sticks. Freeze for another 4-6 hours or until frozen.
- When you’re ready to serve, run some warm water along your popsicle mold to loosen the popsicles and serve immediately.
- SOURCE: OVEN LOVE