- 18 1/4-oz. pkg. devil’s food cake mix
- 3.9-oz. pkg. instant chocolate pudding mix
- 16-oz. container sour cream
- 3/4 cup oil
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup water
- 6-oz. pkg. semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Vanilla ice cream
- Beat first 6 ingredients at low speed with an electric mixer 30 seconds or until blended. Beat at medium speed 2 minutes. Stir in chocolate chips. Pour into a lightly greased 4-quart round slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on low setting 4 hours or until set around the edges but still soft in the center. Turn off slow cooker and let stand 20 to 30 minutes; do not lift lid until ready to serve. Serve with vanilla ice cream.