- 6 cups white tequila
- 12 cups water
- 4 cups cranberry juice cocktail
- 2 cups pomegranate juice (we tested with POM)*
- 1 1/2 cups Triple Sec
- 2 (10-ounce) cans frozen margarita mix, thawed
- 2 (11.5-ounce) cans frozen cranberry juice cocktail, thawed and undiluted
- 2 (12-ounce) cans frozen limeade concentrate, thawed and undiluted
- Light corn syrup
- Coarse sparkling sugar
- Combine first 8 ingredients in a very large plastic container. Cover and freeze at least 24 hours or until slushy.
- Pour a small amount of corn syrup onto a flat plate. Pour coarse sugar onto another plate. Dip rims of margarita glasses in corn syrup; dip each glass into sugar. Pour margaritas into prepared glasses.
- Freezer Note: For more convenient storage, divide Pomegranate Margaritas among zip-top freezer bags.
- *Find pomegranate juice year-round in the produce section of your local grocery store.