Strawberry Lemonade Trifle
Makes six 6oz. trifles
- 1 10.75oz poundcake
- 16 oz. strawberries
Lemonade Whipping Cream
- 1 cup lemon curd
- 2 cups cool whip
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/3 cup sugar
- Slice poundcake into 1/4 inch slices and stamp out circles. Alternately, slice and dice poundcake. Set aside.
- Slice strawberries and set aside.
To make lemonade whipping cream
- Place Cool Whip and lemon curd in a bowl and fold to combine. Set aside.
- Place heavy whipping cream and sugar into chilled bowl and beat until medium peaks form.
- Fold whip cream mixture into Cool Whip mixture and fold to combine.
- Place poundcake in the bottom of the glass. Layer strawberries on top of poundcake. Then layer lemonade whipping cream on top of strawberry. Continue to layer until top of the glass rim is reached. Finish trifle with more lemonade whipping cream. Garnish with strawberry.
SUBSCRIBE TO US HERE