Photo: Maura McEvoy
- 10 ounce (1 1/4 cups) citrus-flavored vodka
- 1/2 cup Rose's lime juice
- 2 cups cranberry juice
- 4 ice cube trays
- Combine vodka, lime juice, and cranberry juice in a pitcher with 2 cups water and stir to blend.
- Divide between ice cube trays and freeze at least 4 hours or overnight (the drink cubes will freeze only partially).
- Just before serving, empty trays into a large bowl and using a fork, break up cubes to loosen ice crystals (the ice will be slushlike).
- Spoon slush into tall stemmed glasses and serve immediately.