- 3 tablespoons canola mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons minced shallots
- 2 tablespoons minced dill pickles
- 1 tablespoon unsalted ketchup
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 8 (3/4-ounce) slices rye bread
- 4 ounces thinly sliced lower-sodium roast beef (such as Boar's Head)
- 2 ounces thinly sliced lower-sodium corned beef (such as Boar's Head)
- 2 ounces Swiss cheese, shredded (about 1/2 cup)
- 2/3 cup kimchi, drained and thinly sliced
- Cooking spray
- 1. Combine first 5 ingredients in a small bowl, stirring well. Spread 1 1/2 tablespoons mayonnaise mixture over 1 side of each of 4 bread slices. Top each with 1 ounce roast beef, 1/2 ounce corned beef, and 2 tablespoons cheese. Top each sandwich with one-fourth of the kimchi and 1 bread slice.
- 2. Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Generously coat both sides of sandwiches with cooking spray. Arrange sandwiches in pan; cook 6 minutes or until lightly browned on both sides, turning once.